The employment law landscape is constantly changing, This presents opportunities and challenges, for employers, HR professionals, and employees alike. So it is comforting to know you are dealing with a specialist in the field. We are here to help you solve – or prevent – problems in your employment relationships, saving you money, time, and energy.
Cabinet provides legal advice on labour issues, both for employers and employees. Our team is made up of committed experts who are passionate about their profession. Moreover, we follow laws and regulations and legal precedents closely. We are also genuinely interested in your company, your industry, and your personal circumstances. Our aim is to create value for you as the client.
We do so by:
- Consulting you.
- Listening to you, and giving you personal attention.
- Presenting you with practical solutions.
Our aim is to have a lasting relationship, one in which we provide you with sound advice, even when you haven’t specifically asked for it.
When can you turn to us?
Cabinet advises employers and their staff, and offers advice in all fields of employment law. We also act as a sparring partner for HR professionals. We are standing by to help you with:
- Drawing up employment contracts, settlement agreements, and contracts for services.
- Assessing existing contracts.
- Drawing up an employee handbook or reviewing an existing employee handbook.
- Setting up employment conditions.
- Advising on regulations for collective bargaining agreements.
- Special employment relationships (interns, the self-employed, temporary workers, and directors and major shareholders).
- Dismissals or the threat of dismissals.
- Employer’s liability.
- Dealing with employees who are sick.
- Transferring the company.
- Cross-border job mobility.
- Public service law.
Our working method
Your interests are our starting point. We use them to decide on a result-oriented and appropriate strategy together. This approach consists of the following building blocks:
- We work exclusively with specialized lawyers in the field of employment law.
- Their professional knowledge is always up to date.
- We not only examine the problem under consideration but also take the overall picture into account.
- Our aim is to resolve the issue without going through legal proceedings.
- Our advice is concrete and in clear language, and our response time is fast.
- You can reach us 24/7, and you have one dedicated point of contact.
Cabinet makes sure that your salary processing complies with the applicable laws and regulations, the collective bargaining agreement (if applicable), and pension schemes. In addition, Cabinet ensures that payroll tax returns and pension declarations are submitted correctly and in good time. Your salary processing should allow you to view your staff information, such as employment conditions, the overall labour costs or the specific costs per employee, per department or per cost centre, whenever it suits you. In consultation with our tax specialists, our salary administrators advise on matters that include the work-related expenses scheme and the charges for the private use of a company car, and they assist you during payroll tax audits.